Wednesday, July 28, 2021

First Day

Hello everyone, Matthew here. I wanted to take the time to say Thank You. I know it's the first day at our new home here on Blogger. But it's been an amazing one. So far today, We hit more views than I ever received in a single day over at Word Press. 

That shows me that this move was a good one. That will be able to get word out about this blog. And that is so cool. I never could have imagined that there were people that would want to read my thoughts on a film before. But here we are. 

So thank you everyone that made this first day an amazing one. I am so excited to share more Reviews and Retrospectives with you guys.

The schedule for the content drops will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I will try to be dropping them early on in the morning. But if you follow on Facebook and Twitter, you'll know when they drop.

And if this is your first time here, Welcome. Hope that you guys like it here. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions. 

I'll see you guys on Friday! 

Follow BlazinBlue's Horror Review on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Nightmare: A Review of Dylan's New Nightmare

Hello all, it feels so good to be able to bring you a new review. A lot of things have happened during the hiatus. The biggest t...