Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Welcome to the New Age!

Hello everyone, my name is Matthew Steele. This is my wonderful horror blog - BlazinBlue's Horror Review. This has been running since 2018 with my first film I reviewed - Weird Fiction. 

It's been a few years. I've had some ups and downs. The most important thing has been learning. Learning what my limit was. Learning how to adapt and roll with the punches. Learning how to use my words as well. 

When I first started, I thought 'Okay. I'm finally doing this.' I have wanted to write about films and such for so long. I just wasn't confident about it yet. But I decided to bite the bullet and just do it. Cause only live once and might as well try it. Instead of just leaving it alone and wondering what if.

I was using WordPress for it originally. However as time has gone on, the blog has outgrew WordPress. WordPress was beginning to become more difficult to use as it would lose my writing. Which is definitely something that I cannot afford to have happen. 

Therefore, here I am - now available on Blogger. I am hoping that I can continue to build a reader base and a wonderful community. 

Now I will be spending some time to carry over the essential pieces from the old blog. So welcome to the reanimating of BlazinBlue's Horror Review and happy to have you here on the ground floor! 

- Matthew Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Nightmare: A Review of Dylan's New Nightmare

Hello all, it feels so good to be able to bring you a new review. A lot of things have happened during the hiatus. The biggest t...